segunda-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2010

Ida ao Teatro



We went to the theatre on the 1st February. Class 1 PA gave us their opinion on the show.


The play was nice and funny. The actors knew how to make people laugh, but to be honest it lacked a professional performance and a good sound equipment .
Fábio Fatelo



The play was very interactive, because the audience could participate. It was really funny.
Lhuanna



This play was funny and creative, but simple as well. The actors weren’t real professionals, but they were good.
Ricardo Santos



Yesterday we went to the theatre. The play was about four actors that wanted to participate in a musical. The casting director was Miss Applegate and she hated all their performances. They were all very poor. Instead of quitting and being sad, they stayed together and decided to do their own play. They united their ideas and in the end their play came out. It was a mixture of Little Mermaid, Moulin Rouge, Cabaret, Romeo and Juliet and West Side Story. Overall, I enjoyed the play; the actors were funny and they were very interactive with the audience, but the sound equipment was very bad and because of that sometimes I couldn´t hear them.
Filipa Matos



I liked the play “Broadway Station”. The character Berg Bergman was strong and very funny. The play was convincing, because the audience’s interaction in the play was applauded.
André Laranjinha



Well, I enjoyed the play. Honestly, I prefer theatre to cinema. It’s more artistic and funnier to watch actors on stage, making people laugh. I enjoyed every scene. The actor that played Berg Bergman was fantastic and he knows how to act. I also enjoyed when Bruno and another girl came on stage.
Fábio Felisberto



I think the play was cool. The acting was funny and I liked it very much. The sound was too low, so I couldn’t hear the actors very well.
Jennifer Henzel



I think the actors were very good. The play is really up-to-date, because nowadays there are many young people in castings following their dreams . In my opinion the best character was Berg Bergman.
Bruno Tavares



In my opinion the play was very funny and interesting. The actors played their roles very well. They were very professional, creative and interactive.
The character that I liked most was Berg Bergman because he was exhilarating and good-humoured. He had much talent and his costumes were very appealing.
I believe the company will be back soon with another hit.
Andreia Bexiga



I enjoyed watching “Broadway Station”. It is a very funny musical comedy . The acting was quite professional and successful. The problem was the sound equipment that was very poor. In this play the characters are actors who want fame. I think this play has a message that is we must follow our dreams.
Diogo Vital

I find that the play was good but the sound was very bad. The actors gave a good performance and they were interactive with the audience. Their dancing and acting were exhilarating. The play was a mixture of other plays, for example Little Mermaid, Cabaret and so on .
Daniela Domingos


0 comentários: